Blogged Rating

Facebook Fan Page

Designer Shoes on Facebook

Friday, July 17, 2009

Bridgetta Tomarchio and the attack of the giant, hairy cankles!









Did an Ugg boot mate with a sheepdog? Or did she make a pair of boots from Beyonce’s Foxy Cleopatra weave?

Y’know what? It’s not the fug of these boots that disturbs me – I can get behind a pair of distinctive boots that make a statement – WHEN THEY’RE WORN RIGHT. In what universe is it warm enough for a tiny strapless frock and giant woolly mammoth boots? Is she going to a patio party in the arctic? THE MADNESS! These boots might look really cute with some kind of boho-chic, hippie themed outfit, but I’m afraid I’m just not sure where she’s going with this. If I were to guess where she’s going with this, my answer would be Hoth.

Ladies, what are your thoughts on this one?

No comments:

 
Blogs Directory